Did you buy a new (or new-to-you) Honda? Are you looking to make it truly yours? Or do you just want to breathe some life into your older Honda Civic or CR-V? Either way, improve your driving experience with a few affordable upgrades!
We’ll focus on ways to upgrade your car’s interior. Even a small upgrade could go a long way when it comes to comfort, appearance, or your overall driving experience. Check out our top three interior upgrades for Honda vehicles:
1. Floor Mats
If you want to keep your car’s interior clean and spiffy looking, you can’t go wrong with high quality floor mats. We’re big fans of the Husky or Weathertech brands. These companies designed their floor mats to:
- Last a long time
- Keep the carpet clean
- Hold a lot of mud, snow, rain, etc.
- Perfectly fit your Honda Fit, Odyssey, Ridgeline or other model
- Wash easily (all you need is soap and water)
When shopping for floor mats, you can choose from a variety of colors and styles to match your car’s interior. Floor mats are affordable, stylish, customizable, and a great way to protect your vehicle floor. What more could you ask for?
2. Dash Kit
A dash kit completely transforms the appearance of your Honda’s interior. A dash kit contains panels that either:
- Go over the existing panels on your dash
- Replace some of the existing panels on your dash
You want a dash kit that’s made of high quality materials and designed for your Honda model. A dash kit that meets both criteria will:
- Look good
- Last a long time
- Fit perfectly
- Be easy to install without any alterations
Dash kits come in all kinds of colors and designs. You can opt for a bright and bold solid color, like red, yellow, or purple if you want to add a pop of color to the interior. If you prefer a more subdued appearance, go for a more muted color like silver, white, or tan. For more pizzazz, get a dash kit with a different design or texture. That includes carbon fiber, wood grain, aluminum, or camouflage.
Very few interior upgrades let you express your creativity more than a dash kit does. So go crazy if you want!
3. VAIS Satellite Radio Adapter Kit
Unlike the first two upgrades on this list, a satellite radio adapter kit doesn’t alter the appearance of your car’s interior. Rather, it’s a high-tech solution that drastically improves your driving experience. SiriusXM offers tons of different channels. If music isn’t your thing, you can still:
- Catch up on the news
- Listen to your favorite talk shows
- Tune in on interviews by your favorite radio personalities, like Howard Stern
- Enjoy comedy shows
- Meditate (just don’t close your eyes or fall asleep on the road!)
If your Accord, HR-V, Pilot, Passport or other Honda model doesn’t come with satellite radio, there are several ways to add it to your car. A VAIS satellite radio adapter kit is the best solution on the list. It’s because a VAIS satellite radio adapter kit:
- Keeps the crisp factory-grade sound quality because there’s no signal degradation
- Doesn’t add any clutter to your dash
- Allows you to use your factory controls (even those on the steering wheel) to change channels or control the volume
Categories: Car Accessories