When you’re in the market for a keyless entry system, it’s easy to become overwhelmed. There are so many different keyless entry systems to choose from. Some are better than others. A few, however, are the cream of the crop.
The best way to end up with the best keyless entry system on the market is to look for an advanced one. Standard keyless entry systems are a dime a dozen. You want a system that:
- Can integrate with more than just your locks
- Is customizable
- Is compatible with many vehicles
- Is easy to use
- Is very secure
SEER Is The Cream Of The Crop
We see your standard keyless entry system and raise you SEER. It stands for Smart Entry Exit Recognition. It’s an advanced keyless entry system. In fact, you could describe it as a next generation keyless system.
Is SEER More Advanced Than A Keyless Entry System?
First, let’s talk about the benefits of a keyless entry system:
- Extra security
- Thieves could copy or simulate standard keys. Keyless systems are harder to copy. You can also forget to lock your vehicle. Many keyless entry systems will automatically lock your vehicle when you walk away from it.
- When you search for your keys while walking in a parking lot, you’re distracted. This can be pretty unsafe. Thieves can use the opportunity to rob you. Or you may not notice a car coming. When you don’t have to search for your keys, you’re more aware of your surroundings.
- When you approach your vehicle, the vehicle unlocks automatically. You don’t have to reach into your pockets or purse for your keys. This is a useful benefit when you have your hands full.
- Some keyless entry systems will detect your proximity and lock and unlock your vehicle accordingly. You don’t even need to touch the key tag to enter your vehicle.
SEER is an advanced system that offers all those benefits and then some.
SEER Has More Features And Benefits Than A Standard Keyless Entry System
SEER has many more capabilities than a standard keyless entry system. In addition to locking and unlocking your vehicle, SEER can:
- Activate or deactivate your vehicle’s lights based on your proximity
- Close your windows, sunroof, and/or convertible top if it detects rain or snow
- Automatically lock doors at a certain speed
- Activate power folding mirrors based on proximity
- Lower power folding steps based on proximity
- Activate hazard flashers when the parking brake is applied (This is useful for delivery vehicles)
- Lock or unlock external storage compartments based on proximity
SEER is completely customizable. You can program SEER to automate many different tasks. You can even program it to trigger some features in a certain order or duration. Most keyless entry kits are designed to be retrofit to a new car, but SEER works with virtually any vehicle, including older vehicles.
This post has more information about how SEER works. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact us.
Categories: Car Accessories